Easy Way To Boost Traffic On Your Site Through Social Networks
Creative content and / or optimized for natural referencing , all means are good for boost traffic on your website. But have you thought about social media? Here are tips for social media ma
Whether you have a site for a large business, an e-commerce site or even a blog, you can do well by using social media platforms correctly. We explain how …
Be Present On The Right Social Networks
Instagram, Facebook, Twitter , LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest… You have the choice. However, that does not mean that you must be present on each of these platforms. Nor should you just focus on the most popular social media out there.
Your communication and the channels you use must reflect your brand, towards your target.
Choosing the right social network therefore depends on:
- Content you post on your site
- Of your goals
- The audience of each social network
For example, if you are selling products you should focus on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. If on the contrary your content is directed towards a B2B target, LinkedIn is the ideal platform to communicate. Finally, if you want to integrate video into your content marketing there is no doubt: you will need YouTube.
Also Read: Why Social Media Is Important For Business
Identify what you are going to share
A presence on social networks to bring traffic to your site, this cannot be improvised.
The content to share is determined once again by your goals, but also by the social network on which you communicate. Take for example Instagram. We only share photos and videos.
Here are some types of content that can entice users to visit your site:
- An infographic : if it is well done and has relevant information it can become a very good source of traffic.
- A video : the video can cover many subjects such as the presentation of your company, the presentation of a product, the interview of an expert , the testimony of a client, etc.
- A tutorial : a tutorial with images to explain your subject well is much more appreciated than a long text.
Whatever you post as content on social media, remember one thing: it should be easy to share.
Publish At The Right Time And At The Right Frequency To Drive Audience
Now that you know what content to share, you need to find the right time to expose it to users. For this step, it is important to know your audience, especially the time when it is most active on the social network.
According to Hootsuite , the ideal time to publish a post depends on each platform:
- On Facebook it would be between noon and 3 p.m., Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, as well as during the weekend from noon to 1 p.m.
- On Twitter it would be Monday to Friday at 3 p.m.
- On LinkedIn it would be from 7.45 a.m. to 10.45 a.m. and then from 12.45 p.m. to 3.45 p.m. from Monday to Thursday
- On Instagram you should post Monday to Thursday between noon and 1 p.m.
The frequency with which you post on social media is also very important.
Many studies have shown that the ideal frequency should be one post every two days, except on Twitter where you can post up to 7 tweets per day.
If you need help producing regular content , hire a professional copywriter.
Remember The Quality Of The Content To Boost Traffic
Despite the “recommendations” in the previous point, remember that you must share quality content.
If you don’t have the time or the means to produce so much content, share at your own frequency, but on a regular basis. It is better to share a well-written article or tutorial once a week than a daily content, but much less thorough and which does nothing for readers.
Besides, the added value of your content is essential. You have to show that the content you share is original, unique, and that it offers something useful that cannot be found elsewhere. Unique And Original Content Boost Traffic 10 Time Than Duplicate Content.
The Innocent brand publishes a joke every Friday and it is a very good strategy to entertain its subscribers and build a stronger relationship.
Avoid these few mistakes
Finally, if you want to be sure to bring your subscribers to your site, avoid these errors:
- Being too promotional
- Re-publish (too often) an old post
- Deceive or lie to your fans
These actions are crippling. They will make you lose subscribers and damage the credibility of your brand.
So These Are Ways To Boost Traffic On Your Site Through Social Networks.