If you want your SEO efforts to be better than that of the others in a similar field as yours and want better results, you will certainly have to rely on cloud computing. This approach can boost your SEO efforts as well as search rankings significantly simply because it works in collusion with a cluster of servers instead of relying on one specific local physical server.
However, in spite of being around for quite some time now, cloud computing is still in the infancy stage.
- There is not much data and information known about the platform.
- Add to that, there are no specific and clear set rules regarding how exactly you can optimize your business website with this service.
In spite of these deficits, cloud computing can seriously and immensely help you with search engine optimization. It is important that you know that cloud hosting can help you even more.
Better performance guaranteed
Cloud computing is one specific type of web hosting service that guarantees better SEO performance than any other web hosting platforms. This is the service that most SEO professionals and Dental SEO Services New York prefer to use simply because it is able to meet with the different needs and constraints of every organization. For example:
- The HIPAA PCI DSS or Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards
- The cybersecurity standards
- The security protocols of the search engines
- The algorithm requirements and several other regulatory requirements.
All these will dictate information management and data transfer within specific industries.
If you consider it from a pure SEO perspective, you will see that the cloud hosting solutions have and can provide significant value.
Choosing a website vendor
On the other hand, if you consider from a much more holistic standpoint, the benefits of cloud hosting lie directly with and will largely depend on the type of vendor you choose.
There may be a few cloud hosting services that will provide you with much more secure, scalable and reliable products as compared to several other managed providers that offer their services in the growing cloud market of today.
Therefore, in order to enhance your SEO practices and efforts and to gain more returns from your website investment, you must look for website vendors that have the following qualities and attributes in them:
- They must demonstrate strong security practices so that there are no security breaches or you have to face SEO penalties
- They must understand and meet with all the needs and deal with all the constraints of your business
- They must comply with the laws of the state as well as the federal instructions regarding data privacy, data transfer protocols, disaster recovery, and others
- They must provide high-quality services and support and
- They must be responsive and technically proficient.
Most importantly, they must be able to connect the current as well as new prospects with the existing customer references.
Meet all requirements of SEO
Ideally, website hosting is just a minuscule component of the vast world of SEO. If you want to truly gain a strong foothold in this highly competitive online world, you will need to make sure that you focus on these points:
- You must invest in a strong foundation so that you can build a strong and more effective SEO strategy
- You must also follow all the ongoing SEO strategies and know about the upcoming trends in this field
- You must also focus on a quality content generation so that you can win the trust of your users much more easily as well as meet the requirements of the search engines and their algorithms and
- You should also make positive efforts to win more inbound links which is one of the most significant components that will affect your SEO results.
If all these sounds to be too taxing on you or if you are unsure about the way to go ahead, you should partner with a professional and expert marketing and SEO service for better search engine results.
The most significant change
From the point of view of SEO, there are lots of changes made in the way Google crawls the websites, especially the mobile sites, to look for the hidden content. Since the world is now dependent on mobile more than the desktop, one of the most significant changes that Google announced recently was its increased emphasis on the mobile-first index.
This they think will have a significant effect in their search process such as:
- It will help them to reach their goal of improving the user experience
- It will also change the way it uses the contents that are hidden behind tabs for ranking purposes.
Mobile-first indexing was first experimented by the search engines in November 2016. This is a new approach that has a significant effect on the SEO and at the same time, it will change the way your site will be ranked on Google.
It is expected that the search engine algorithms will shift to using the mobile version of any content first for their ranking purposes rather than follow the traditional desktop-first method that was used in the past.
Consequences of the shift
You may now wonder what does this shift in the approach of the search engines got to do with your site. Well, the shift to include hidden content in the search ranking process and while crawling sites by the search engines mean that:
- All your content must be search engine optimized
- You will not be penalized for content that is hidden fully or content in accordion tabs and
- You make the most out of the hidden tabs of your site.
Therefore, make sure that you update your checklists and perform regular audits so that it reflects these changes and help you to gain the highest return from your SEO investment following the new approach of cloud computing and cloud-based web hosting.
Make sure that you are updated with the latest SEO trends and news regarding search engine optimization. This will help you to stay one step ahead of your competition and your site performs at the best level possible for your brand.