Thank you for being part of BlogDash community and helping us reaching our clients market goal. We’re launching a campaign for serious fitness bloggers (they could be a specific sport like triathlon, running, crossfit, muscle builder, etc.), basically people who are training more hardcore rather than leisurely fitness. We are looking at a mix of DA’s from 20 to 40. Please check below the details of this opportunity and ONLY apply if your blog content meets its requirements.
Here are the campaign headlines:
- Your blog should be related to fitness, training, triathlon, crossfit, muscle builder, etc…Please don’t apply if your blog is not in this niche.
- Your blog should be in English.
- Your blog should have a Domain Authority (DA) above 20.
- The article should contain at least 450 words.
- The post should be shared across all your social media accounts(Twitter, FB, Pinterest, G+, Instagram, etc…).
- Article should be original, well-writtenand well-researched. It should Include subtitles headers, bullets, paragraphs, bold sentences…
- To make article more appealing, it should contain 1-2 images.
- Article should contain quote, mention or link to relevant sources (authority websites that don’t compete with our product.
This is a paid opportunity. To apply, please log in to BlogDash account and click on “Public Opportunity. If your blog meets the campaign requirement and you are interested, please click on the button “Interested”. Otherwise, click on the button “Decline”.
Author Bio: Hi, I’m Ana Maria De La Cruz, a Content Media Specialist at 4ContentMedia.com. I help businesses with their Content Marketing Strategy. I create relevant content for their blogs to create engagement with their audience, I help build domain and search engine authority through Link Building, and I help increased exposure and build larger brand awareness through Blogging Outreach. If you need my service, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I’m your go-to Content Media partner!