Healthcare is one of the growing industries at present and in 2021 it is expected to grow up to $5 billion because everyone is using smartphones these days. With the popularity of other sectors like fantasy sports, ecommerce, Healthcare industry is another name which provides reliable, scalable solutions for the doctor and patients. At present Healthcare industry is on a growing stage in India or we can say in the world and the availability of medical and healthcare facilities are also increased because of advancements. When we talk about healthcare mobile application, it provides various facilities for doctor and also for the patient requirements, that’s why most of the hospitals are using healthcare applications and websites to complete their needs. This is the key reason why many Healthcare mobile app development companies are trying to add some extra and advanced features in healthcare apps. Because through these mobile apps we can monitor any health related problems in just few touches.
So, if you’re planning to create Healthcare apps you should focus on functionalities and features. Here are some of the most important features that you can consider in Healthcare Mobile App Development:
- Add Patient, Doctor and Admin Module : If we develop a healthcare app according to the need of a doctor and patients requirement than we can carefully think about all the possibilities to use healthcare mobile app. Now let’s discuss what are some important aspects should be present in Admin, Doctor and Patients Module: Admin panel is the back end of the application where admin can manage all the departments like manager, head of the department, team leader, and so on. Doctor panel helps to provide a medical assistants, store patient-specific information and generate bill prescriptions depending on the patient’s health status. Doctor-patient communication is the most important aspect, It can help patients living in a remote location to stay in touch with their doctors at any time anywhere.
- Create Engaging UX/UI: UI/UX plays an important role when it comes to healthcare app development. Every patient wants to use mobile apps that are very easy to use and therefore it is important to have user friendly UX/UI for any healthcare app. If your app having a clean and attractive interface than definitely doctor and patients will like your app. That’s why you must focus on the user interface.
- Blockchain – Transformation in Healthcare: Blockchain technology brought a big revolution among all the major industries including iGaming, fintech etc. and healthcare industry is one of them. Integrating blockchain technology in healthcare app can become helpful in many ways. Blockchain is known for bringing security and privacy among the important data and therefore it can become helpful in creating high end security and privacy to a huge database of patients. Blockchain is also helpful in cryptographic network that creates a secure supply chain to secure it against any fraud. Implementing blockchain is a perfect idea to ensuring safety and security in healthcare app for the users.
- Data security: Data security is the most essential feature to keep all the data secure because doctors and patients data is very personal as well as important. Doctors have to record their visits and have to update each patient’s history. If any one wants to install healthcare app in mobile, this concern usually comes in front of everyone. So your healthcare app should be well configured.
- Telemedicine Services : Telemedicine is another feature that executes the functionality of a healthcare app to step further. This feature provides a platform for doctors and patients where they both can efficiently manage their hospital appointments and visits through remote communication. The patients facing many issues such as visiting hospitals daily, booking appointments and meet the doctors. So it’s not easy for the patients to manage it on a daily basis. This concern is solved through telemedicine services. Telemedicine helps patients to get medical attention from their doctors without visiting a hospital or clinic.
- Use Latest APIs: APIs are helpful to create some engaging features in the mobile apps. Through this, doctors can easily access the patient information from anywhere anytime. In one healthcare app many APIs are used like for Patients, Hospitals, Human and many more.
- Testing healthcare applications: Your healthcare app should be proper tested and error free before delivering to the clients because testing is the very essential part of any application. Check your app’s compatibility by testing it in different platforms such as iOS, Android, Windows, and other browsers. You must also test the security of the application and check the application is well maintained or not.
These above mentioned features are very useful to create a successful healthcare app. The healthcare industry is growing so fast and the technology is changing rapidly. To make an extraordinary healthcare app follow these features, use latest and trending technologies and make a boost in the healthcare industry.
About Author: I’m Jones Brianna, web developer at Mobiweb Technologies, Created a number of web and app products related to different industries including Social Network, Blockchain solutions, e-commerce and expert in Fantasy Sports App Development.