Photo cred: Christophe Verdier
Welcome to the 13th week of our round-up articles. During our already traditional weekly round-ups we shared with you a lot of advices about what to do and what to avoid. The truth is there are a lot of articles about the theory of reaching out to bloggers.
This week we’ve focused our attention on the live examples we could find on the web about reaching out to influential bloggers.
So here are this week’s posts:
1. I’m sure you remember Hal Thomas with the article about how the Ford Motor Company approached in an original way their targeted bloggers. Well, we are more than happy to give you part two on This is How You Do Blogger Outreach. This time the guys from CodeWeavers made a personalized video for each writer they wanted to review their product, one of them being David Pogue.
2. Second in our searches this week came Lady Melbourne. Her video article Tips on Blogger Outreach could be of real help for those of you that do PR and are planning to include bloggers in your social media campaign.
3. Melissa Smich from Subtle Nuances comes up next. She shares with us her experience with the media pitch from both a PR professional and blogger point of view. She also reveals a live case study example of the bad blood in her article Lessons from the Toyota Mommy Blogger Fail.
4. Since we’ve showed you the bad PR example, we’ll also share with you the good ones. Leyl Master Black shares in her article 5 Smart Social PR Campaigns to Learn From the things a PR campaign can generate for your business if you do it right.
5. The last, but not least for this week is C.C. Chapman from iMedia Connection. He shares the 4 Ingredients for Successful Influencer Outreach, which, we believe is a good starting point for planning your entire social media campaign.
That’s it for this week. We hope you had as much fun reading the articles as we had rounding them up.
If you know of a good article, or you’ve written an article that you think should be included, email me at chris[at]blogdash.com .