Today, I wanted to share with you some really good gems that I’ve run across on the web this week that’s about Blogger Outreach. Some of these article pieces are targeted specifically to clients who want to grow their businesses using bloggers and some of them focus on showing bloggers how they can build a solid presence and get noticed by companies. They’re all good articles, so I hope you enjoy them. Here goes:
- Jessica Edmondson over at Moz has written a thorough and precise article on just what and why clients need to really care about blogger outreach and use it to maximize exposure for their business.
- Jeff Bullas shared in his article to readers a case study on mistakes that are made in Blogger Outreach campaigns. It’s definitely worth it to take a look at and try to avoid those same errors.
- The folks over at E-consultancy share with us some key reasons why bloggers DO want to work with different companies and brands.
- Kristen Matthews talks about “pain points” and how to overcome them in blogger outreach campaigns. Don’t know what that is? Read her awesome article and find out what she means.
- And finally, Kristen Matthews shares another article that tells you how to take your outreach strategy from “ehh” to “wow” with a few spicing up tips.
Also this week, our own blog featured some topics that you will certainly find interesting and valuable for your own blogger outreach endeavors:
- A really helpful post for bloggers on finding blogging opportunities.
- Find out why bloggers are an essential tool for your marketing efforts.
- A rarely-discussed topic, but read about how you can help your business perform a successful business-to-consumer marketing campaign.
Well, that’s it for this week. Look for more nuggets of business wisdom next week with our weekly roundup, but also on our daily blog. If you have any questions, or would like to pitch a blog post to me to be featured right here on our blog, please contact me at blogging [at] blogdash [dot] com.