How to Submit
Please follow these steps on how to create and submit your posts to BlogDash’ Blog:
- You need to create an account to be able to submit your posts. If you don’t want to create an account, please send us your posts by email.
- Articles should be original, well-written and well-researched. The purpose of the post should be informative. It should be done for the blog audience.
- We all know search engines disapprove of duplicate content; we accept comprehensive and high-quality original articles related to blogger outreach and content marketing. Acceptable topic categories are provided below. Please review this list and choose an appropriate topic before you begin writing.
- To adhere to Google’s guidelines for guest blogging, articles that are clearly intended as link-building schemes will be rejected. Please be thoughtful about any links you include in the articles you submit for consideration.
- Include a short (1-2 sentence) author bio with a maximum of 1 anchor text link to your own website. Remember, Google frowns upon guest blogging as a link-building technique.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article is required.
- Write to the length of your content and its value to the reader. Make your post as long as it needs to be in order to maximize its quality and ensure its comprehensiveness.
- Please add an image that matches with your post in order to make it more appealing (Attention: BlogDash is not responsible for images’ copyright).
- We will review all articles to determine whether they align with our content strategy and meet our editorial standards before publishing them on our blog.
BlogDash’s Blog Categories
You can post on any of these categories. Please keep your post on topic to make sure it will be published on our blog:
- Blog Contest
- Blog Marketing and Monetization
- Blog Writing
- BlogDash Features
- BlogDash Step-by-Step Education
- Blogger Outreach
- Blogger Outreach Campaigns
- Blogger Outreach Roundup
- Blogger Resources
- Blogging Opportunities
- Business-to-Business Content Marketing
- Business-to-Consumer Content Marketing
- Content Creation
- Content Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Guest Blogging
- Guide to Blogger Outreach
- Influencer Marketing
- Media Industry
- SEO Blogging
- Social Media Blogging
- The policies outlined above must be met in order for your post to meet our standards and be published on the BlogDash blog.
- Self-promotion in the body of your guest post is strictly prohibited. Use your author bio for this purpose.
- Republishing your own guest post on your blog is duplication folks and is not allowed. If you want to promote your guest post, link to it and share it like crazy.
- The BlogDash blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt the submission to meet our editorial standards.