Content Marketing & App Development
Content marketing is the creation of business information and other insightful information to attract prospective customers, it is a long-term marketing approach which is aim at distributing relevant and valuable contents to attract and keep prospective customers.
The purpose of content marketing is to attract and keep prospective customers to achieve this, top app development companies need to provide valuable contents for free, content marketing uses blogs website to promote their content.
Knowing what your customers search for online will help in achieving the result, knowing the different questions they will ask and the keyword they use in searching the internet will help in achieving a great result. The goals of every top app development companies is to develop contents that will attract new customers and also keep existing customers by providing quality contents that surpasses that of their competitors.
Channels Use in Content Marketing
Social Media: When social media is use as a medium for marketing your content, it will be seen by many customers. the more likes and shares the contents get the more it covers a large geographical location.
Video: Top app development companies uses platform like YouTube to showcase their new products. Creating video ads is very attractive, since it is graphical, it will increase the number of customers that will see the product.
One time publication: one time publications like the newspaper, magazines is another medium for promoting your content.
Applications: mobiles app, desktop widgets, social media apps and games can be a very attractive way of content marketing by displaying your contents as ads which would link back to your website.
Educational: Journals, case study, project can be used for content marketing.
Content Marketing Strategy
Strategy is from a Greek word which means the art and science of planning and using resources for their most efficient and effective use. it can also be defined as a plan of action aimed at achieving a long time goal and aim. For a good content marketing strategy we need to answer the following questions:
1. What type and quality of contents should I produce: you should know the type and quality of contents to produce that will be of delight to your audience, the quality of your content will determine how frequent your customers will be eager to engage you.
2. The channel where it will be publish: the channel which it will publish is very vital, if it will be through print ( black and white) or if it will be publish using electronic media.
3. how to measure your key performance indicator( KPI): how to measure your performance if it by the number of clicks per article, traffic or by views on the web.
4. learn how to meet the need of your customers: learn how to meet needs of your customers by knowing the types of content each class of customer wants.
How to distribute your content
1. Through your own channel: you can place your contents on your own blog, website, or through a forum site developed for that purpose.
2. Through paid channel: You can pay for your contents to be viewed on website or blogs with a good reputation.
3. Through the third party that finds your content very appealing.
Search Engine (SEO) as an Effective Tool for Content Marketing
Search engine optimization is the process is the website is optimized to get better ranking online it is usually achieved by using keywords on contents.
if keys words are used when developing contents, customer can searches the keyword on Google or any other search engine, this can help in increasing the views of the article or content if the customer finds it appealing they will come back to the site to read more contents.
you can you use more keywords relevant to your blog or website so that any individual or customer that uses that keyword will go straight to your web or blog.
8 ways top app development companies use to improve content marketing
1. outlined the business goal for your content: outline what you need to achieve and the time frame you will achieve your goals
2. Give information out for free: you should endeavor to give free information to your clients because no customer will want to pay for information he or she can get elsewhere.
3. know your customer (KYC): know the needs of your customers, don’t classifying all your customers as equals, meets the need of your customers according to their class.
4. know how to distribute and promote your content: find the best platform to distribute your content because a wrong channel of distribution can affect the number of people that can view your content.
5. Always meet with your team regularly: meet with your team regularly to know areas that need improvement, to know which team member is lacking behind and how to carry each one along. motivate your team member so they will carry all task with utmost diligent.
6. use attractive images: top app development companies always use attractive images to give an illustration of what they expect the customer to view when using images choose an image with attractive colors and appealing to the eyes of your customers.
7. make your contents evergreen: Develop contents that will last over time, don’t develop contents that are only relevant for the moment, make sure your content will be relied on over a long period of time
8. Ensure your content serve many goals: Ensure your content serve many purposes it can be used to educate and also entertain your customers
Content marketing is used by leading brand both large and small companies. good content marketing helps.
1. increase sales
2. increase the number of customers that read your content
3. it also save cost
4. it can also expand its customer base
5. engage an online community of users.
Top app development companies can achieve these by having a good team that can develop contents that customers would find appealing. Good contents attract and keeps customers which will increase your market base and market share.
If you have any other inputs, please share them in the comment section below.