Do you want to reach bloggers who would be interested in reviewing your products, attending your events or partnering with your affiliate program? Blogger outreach is one of the most powerful methods for spreading awareness about your brand. We wrote a simple guide to help you get started, because it really doesn’t have to be that difficult.
We’re very excited to announce the launch of the free BlogDash Guide to Blogger Outreach.
Any chance we have to help you wrap your head around blogger outreach is something we’re glad to be able to do for you. We’ll be posting bits and pieces of content from the ebook here on the blog over the next few weeks. Follow along, or you can get it all at once by downloading the ebook for free.
What will you find in this ebook?
- A brief look at the changing media space and the world of blogging.
- An analysis of blogger outreach versus traditional media outreach.
- Simple and clear tips to help you find, research and engage with the right bloggers.
In the ebook, you’ll find the brand new FREPT model for blogger outreach; a step-by-step simple approach to doing blogger outreach the right way. This is the premise that BlogDash was built upon…because it works.
I developed the FREPT model after doing blogger outreach for over 3 years and learning what works and what doesn’t. The model will show you:
- How to Find the right bloggers for your brand/product.
- How to Research the bloggers to make sure they’re a good fit.
- How to Engage bloggers so that they’ll be more comfortable discussing an opportunity with you.
- How to Pitch bloggers in a way that shows the blogger the value for them.
- How to Track and follow up with the bloggers that work with you.
You can get it now completely free of charge. We hope it helps you become more comfortable with blogger outreach.
As always, if you have any questions about blogger outreach, the ebook, or BlogDash, email me at david [at] blondish [dot] com. We’re here to help.