Photo cred: sharkbait
Welcome to the 45th week of round-up articles that will help you build up a strong PR/marketing campaign for your products/services using blogger outreach. For this week we’d like to share with you a couple of interesting articles on how to manage a blogger outreach campaign.
Here are our top 5 choices for this week:
- The first in our list this week is, Arik Hanson. We enjoyed reading a great article on blogger outreach related issues as this time, Arik’s sharing one of his personal experiences. Getting pitched by a company which didn’t bother to do their homework first, isn’t all that fun. We’re sure you’ll find it interesting, so check out
- Isabella Woods from The Write Blog is our 2nd choice for this week. You’ll find lots of interesting tips in her article Secrets for a Successful Blogger Outreach Campaign.
- Our 3rd pick is Jonathan Fields from Psychology Today. Pitch Trainwrecks: How Not to Pitch Bloggers and Media is the article that caught our attention. See the difference between a good pitch and a bad pitch by checking Jonathan’s article and learning from his experience.
- Cheryl Rice comes fourth in our weekly roundup. is a good resource for all PR pros and marketers that are doing blogger outreach and want to improve their results.
- Last, but not least is Melissa Cassera from Cassera Communications. How not to pitch the media is the article Melissa is sharing with us this week. The article is short and straight to the point, nevertheless full with interesting advices that you should consider before sending your pitch.
These are the articles we wanted to share with you this week. Enjoy reading them, learn from the authors experiences and share your thoughts.
If you know of a good article, or you’ve written an article that you think should be included, email me at chris[at]blogdash.com .