Photo cred: c.a.muller
Welcome to the 34th week of the best blogger outreach blog posts. Again, we searched the web and found a few useful articles that we believe will help you understand why bloggers are a valuable asset to any blogger outreach campaign.
Without further ado, we’re happy to present you with this week’s posts:
- Our first choice for this week is John from Bloggers Wanted. How to Pitch Your Product the Right Way to Bloggers is the article that caught our attention. We think this is a great resource for all the PR pros that are still wondering what makes a blogger outreach campaign work.
- For this week’s second place we recommend Sally Mellinger. She is sharing a very interesting article on Why Your Guest Blogging Pitches are Failing and How to Fix It. Read her full blog post and learn from the examples she gives.
- Our third choice for this week is Fadra Nally from Social Dialect. Her blog post can be considered a valuable resource in finding out how bloggers look at your pitch. Read all about it in her article How to Disengage a Blogger with One Single Pitch.
- The fourth blog post that caught our attention comes from Hristina Hristova. If you’re interested as a business in finding out more about why you should work with bloggers in the first place, then Hristina might provide you with the right answers. Check out the 5 Reasons Why Businesses Should Work With Bloggers.
- Last, but not least are the guys from SheBlogs. This article is a good example of how a good blogger outreach campaign can go wrong. Read all about it in their article When Good Campaigns Go Bad: Reacting to ConAgra’s Blogger Snafu.
That’s it for this week. Enjoy reading the articles, learn from the authors’ experiences and share your thoughts.
If you know of a good article, or you’ve written an article that you think should be included, email me at chris[at]blogdash.com .