Photo cred: tillwe
Welcome to our 10th week of round-up articles meant to help you discover why blogger outreaching is a valuable resource to promote your products/brands with limited costs. From this week’s blog posts we think you should be able to see the big picture when it comes to planning/implementing a blogger outreach campaign.
So here The Best Blogger Outreach Posts Roundup #10:
1. The first article comes from Crissy from Boxcar Marketing. She shares with us a few useful tips about Using Your Press Release in Blogger Outreach. We believe that the first step towards a successful blogger outreach campaign is knowing when and how you should keep in touch with your targeted bloggers.
2. A couple of weeks ago, the team from WordStream.com shared with us the first part of the guest post with Erin Everhart. As we said last time, we were looking forward to read the second part as well. So here it is: the second article on How to Build a Blogger Outreach Campaign focuses on what to expect and how to measure your campaigns success.
3. Next in line is Ben Cotton and his article about the 10 Steps to Undertaking a Successful Blogger Outreach Programme. He shares with us the basic steps that you should take before, during and after launching a blogger outreach campaign.
4. Have you ever wondered how is your brand affected by detractors and what could you do to turn them around? If so, we think Leigh Durst might have the answer in her article Blogger Outreach: 8 Tips for Managing Brand Promoters & Detractors.
5. Last, but not least, is Arik Hanson. He shares with us the 11 Steps to Building an Effective Blogger Outreach List. We consider his tips more than useful for those of you that just began putting together such a list of bloggers for your client or organization.
That’s it for this week. We hope you find the articles helpful and you’ll come back again next week for more interesting posts.
If you know of a good article, or you’ve written an article that you think should be included, email me at chris[at]blogdash.com .