Welcome to the 3rd week of our round-up articles that will help you master blogger outreach. This week we bring you 5 top posts about blogger outreach from this week:
- Brian McDaniel writes a post about the ten commandments of media relations. This article will help you manage the situation when you contact bloggers and avoid the case where the situation manages you.
- Daniel Huey, at Craft Media Digital writes an article about the basics in a blogger outreach program. The post provides you with a 6 principles guide to keep in mind when conducting official communications through blogs.
- In our first week of round-ups, we shared two articles by Arik C. Hanson. Since he keeps writing great posts, this week we have another one. Arik shares 11 best practices to building an effective blogger outreach program. Each step comes with an example of it put to practice.
- The next post comes from Chris Norton at the Dead Dinosaur. Although short, the article gives you an idea of what you should keep in mind when aiming to create the perfect blogger outreach campaign. To top things off, Chris also introduces a graphic representation of what pitches are usually like and who benefits from them.
- The last article comes from Darryl Ohrt who writes for the Brandflakes for Breakfast. The post entitled Blogger Outreach done really well is an example of a blogger outreach campaign created and conducted by Ford Motor Company. They produced a series of personalized videos that reach out to individual bloggers, inviting them to the Global Drive event they were hosting.
That”s it for this week, hope you find the articles helpful and you”ll come back again next week for more interesting posts. If you know of a good article, or you’ve written an article that you think should be included, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org