Photo cred: JD Hancock
Welcome to the 23rd week of round-up articles. For this week, we’d like to offer you some tips on how to manage your relationship with bloggers. Working with bloggers can be fun and much easier when building a strong relationship.
Blogger Outreach Roundup #23
Without further ado, we give you this week’s posts:
- I’m sure you remember Arik Hanson from our previous roundups. This time he shares A Blogger Outreach Case Study about the Blue Key campaign launched by UNHCR. This article is definitely a must for those of you who are looking to find out how to pitch bloggers the right way.
- Second this week comes Jeffrey Cohen from Social Media B2B. Check out the 6 Ways to Guarantee Your PR Pitch to B2B Bloggers Will Be Deleted if you’re wondering why bloggers don’t reply to your message.
- Nikki Parkinson is our third choice for this week. We’re sure that any PR pro would find her article 10 tips for PRs Wanting to Work with Bloggers a valuable resource. Are you about to start working with bloggers regularly? Be sure to take into consideration this article before you engage them.
- Kevin Palmer from Convertiv comes 4th this week. How Not to do Blogger Outreach says pretty much everything about his article. Check out a live example of what not to do when pitching bloggers.
- Last, but not least comes Amanda Maksymiw from OpenView. Ending in a positive note, we encourage you to read all about Getting Bloggers (and Reporters) to Pay Attention. It’s a great article that will make you understand better how to pitch to your target influencers.
These are the articles we wanted to share with you this week. Enjoy reading them, learn from the authors experiences and share your thoughts.
If you know of a good article, or you’ve written an article that you think should be included, email me at chris [at] blogdash [dot] com