Photo cred: Aldo Cavini Benedetti
Welcome to our 21th weekly round-up. This week we’d like to share with you a couple of articles about the do’s and don’ts you need to be aware of, when pitching bloggers.
Blogger Outreach Roundup #21
Without further ado, we give you this week’s posts:
1. Melinda Roberts is our first choice for this week. Her article reveals the 4 Ways to Blow Your PR Pitch. We believe this to be a valuable resource on what you should avoid using in a pitch.
2. If you read our previous round-ups, you know that approaching mom bloggers can be a bit tricky. The second article we’d like to share with you comes from Liz Gumbinner – Editor in Chief of Cool Mom Picks. If you’re looking to build a strong relationship with mom bloggers be sure to read the 6 Little-Known Truths About Mom Blogs.
3. The third article comes from Gerald Hensel from Davaidavai. His article How not to do Blogger Outreach is another good example of what to avoid when pitching bloggers.
4. Kevin Palmer – VP of Strategy and Innovation at Convertiv shares a similar article. Since we are talking about the don’ts of reaching out to bloggers, his article How Not to do Blogger Outreach might come in handy.
5. After learning what not to do, we’d like to share with you Amy Lupold Bair’s article. Tips for Finding Bloggers who Fit Your Brand shows you step by step the process of interacting with the right bloggers and include them in your social media campaign.
Enjoy reading the articles, learn from the authors experiences and share your thoughts.
If you know of a good article, or you’ve written an article that you think should be included, email me at chris[at]blogdash [dot] com