Photo cred: Louis Vest
We’ve reached our 17th week of round-up articles meant to improve your brand/product visibility by reaching out to bloggers. This week the blogosphere proved to be generous in sharing lots of useful resources with us.
From the bundle of articles we found we’d like to share our top 5 favorites:
1. The first article that caught our attention comes from Caitlin Melvin. She shares some tips about blogger outreach and how you should be doing that. If you’re looking to create awareness around your brand, then you definitely need to read her Blogger Outreach Strategy.
2. Next in line is Heather Whaling from prTini. Her article Blogger Outreach: Advice from Healthy Living Blogger Meghann Anderson is a video interview about how a business should pitch bloggers. Meghann shares her experience and some tips about ways of engaging the right bloggers for your business.
3. Third in our weekly round-up list is John Haydon with a guest post on SocialFish.org. His article is a good example of why blogger outreach should be an important part of your company’s marketing strategy. Learn about what they did and the results they got by reading How To Get Results From Your Blogger Outreach Campaign.
4. Jennifer James from Mom Blog magazine is our number 4 this week. Her article How Brands Can Effectively Aproach and Work With Bloggers is a good starting point for any company that is planning to invest time and resources in social media channels.
5. Last, but not least, comes Caroline Golon from HighPawn. She shares 3 examples of how NOT to address a blogger when you reach out to him/her. Be sure to read the Pitching Pet Bloggers article. And take into consideration her tips about adjusting your pitch to different bloggers.
These are the articles we wanted to share with you this week. Enjoy reading them, learn from the authors experiences and share your thoughts.
If you know of a good article, or you’ve written an article that you think should be included, email me at chris[at]blogdash.com .