Welcome to the 66th week of round-up articles. It’s been amazing to discover and share with you lots of useful tips regarding blogger pitches and outreach campaigns. This week, we’d like to present you the opportunity to learn a bit more about how you should and should not be working with online influencers.
So, here are this week’s posts:
- The 1st blog post we’d like to share with you comes from the guys over at Ketchum Blog! 5 Tips for Blogger Engagement points out quite clearly what are the best ways to engage with bloggers. This is a valuable resource in terms of planning and running a successful blogger outreach campaign. Done as the experts suggest these blogger outreach tips and tricks might help market your brand better than your VP of Marketing.
- Second this week comes Shelly Kramer from PRBreakfastClub. She is sharing a friend’s experience with engaging online influencers. Her article Need Blogger Outreach? A Case Study in How NOT to Do It says pretty much everything about what to avoid doing when approaching bloggers.
- James Debono is our third choice of the week. In case you are still wondering why your publication doesn’t get any comments or traffic, then the 6 Reasons why your Blogger Outreach is Falling Short! might solve that mystery. Check it out and learn how to turn the odds in your favor.
- The fourth article we came across shows how to do blogger outreach using Pinterest – the new kid on the block. Find out Nicole Rose Dion’s opinions on How to pitch bloggers via Pinterest and discover some useful tips on how to do blogger outreach the right way using “pins”.
- Last, but not least comes Jorgen Sundberg. If you’re a PR pro searching for the ‘what’ and ‘how’ you should pitch to bloggers, then check out How Not to Pitch Bloggers with Your Products and Services.
Enjoy reading the articles, learn from the authors’ experiences and share your thoughts.
Photo cred: Natasha Mileshina
If you know of a good article, or you’ve written an article that you think should be included, email me at email@example.com.