With more than 50,000 monthly visits to our site, you can get a lot of feedback and link love.
If you are interested in writing a guest post for our site then let us know. We are constantly looking for new content and your contribution is much appreciated. We have compiled a list of guidelines to make sure that your post matches our readers’ needs.
First of all: be on topic! This means that your post has to deal with the Bloggers vs Brands relationship and/or blogger outreach in general.
Second, give value. When people read your post will it help them to market their brands better?
Now some technical details. We reserve the right to not publish your post. We have got some guest post offers that are either poorly written or off-topic. However, before declining we will make suggestions on how to improve your contribution.
The post has to be original and not be published anywhere else. You can get links to your site in the byline of the post.
Other guidelines you might want to follow:
- start with what readers are going to get out of the post, then fill in the details
- try to keep it to 5-6 lines per paragraph
- one idea per paragraph
- make the key phrase of the paragraph stand out with bold
- add a visually appealing creative commons image (with source)
- your name and short bio (1-2 sentences)
- select a picture for your image (make sure the license allows you to use it)
Promote the post on your internet and social media channels (website, mailing list, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, StumbleUpon, Delicious, etc). We will promote it, too. The more promotion the post gets the more value you get out of the post.
For any questions/suggestions you can reach me at email@example.com.
Photo cred: Search Engine People Blog