Scale is growing and we are looking to hire passionate individuals who want to join us on our journey of growth!
We are looking for a Website Operations Manager to manager and optimize different web properties and user flows. This is full time position (minimum 40 hrs a week).
- Increase SE ranking and organic site traffic though technical SEO execution and partnership with content marketing.
- Do guest postings.
- Website strategy and regular content updates / Re-writing website content.
- Duplicating content (editing and re-writing).
- Blogging -researching and creating regular blog and social media updates.
- SEO -researching competition websites & SEO and creating custom SEO, editing/embedding SEO into web pages.
- Tracking performance of SEO rankings; Being responsible for SEO across multiple websites.
- Social Media: strategy/developing, maintaining and ensuring regular updates to all company social media accounts.
- Marketing Campaigns: create bi-monthly e-mail marketing content for our subscribers.
- You are a self starter, an entrepreneurial with a mindset of building to scale.
- You are analytical and metrics driven with strong copywriting skills along with a hunger to test and experiment with new and innovative ideas.
- You have experience with improving and optimizing online user experience.
- You have SEO, Social media, and WordPress acknowledge.
- You are good as providing good documentation as you work.
- You are Proficient in English.
- You have excellent written communication skills.
- You have 3+ years in web management roles with demonstrated success increasing site traffic and optimizing site conversion.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
If you are interested in joining our growing digital marketing team and have good experience in blogging outreach and link building campaigns and as Website Operations Manager, please, please send me your Resume to anamaria @ blogdash . com.
More Job Opportunities
We have other job opportunities available. Please check here: Digital Marketing Jobs.