Write a Profitable Blog Post Each Time
Starting in the profitable world of blogging is not hard to do, once you know how to get things set up and going. Here are a few things you should do now to get yourself ready to write valuable, interesting and relevant blog posts:
1. Choose a Profitable Blog Post Topic: Find out what’s interesting and currently popular. Look around at other blogs to see what’s trending and what people are talking about.
2. Do Keyword Research: Find out what popular words are trending for your topic. Center your blog posts around keywords and keyword phrases. Don’t forget to add in long tail keyword posts on occasion.
3. Target Your Market: Write your posts tailored to the market segment that you want to reach. Who are you writing to and what do you want them to know? Include this pitch in your blog posts.
4. Target The Search Engines: Implement SEO strategies to gain visibility in the search engines.
5. Design a Sharing Strategy: Determine which platforms best fit your content.
6. Create Value: Make sure you give the readers something they can use and a reason to come back to your blog.
7. Leave with a Question: This engages the audience and makes them want to interact.
Image Credit: [Flickr]